Life coaching / self reflection is a variety of concepts and principles drawn from the behavioral sciences management literature, spiritual traditions, arts and humanities. These concepts are incorporated to increase the individuals self-awareness and awareness of others. This promotes fresh insights, provide new frameworks for looking at opportunities and challenges, energize and inspire the individuals forward actions.
Through the coaching process the clarity that is needed to support the most effective actions is achieved. Coaching accelerates the individual’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of possibilities leading to more effective choices. Coaching concentrates on where individuals are now and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be in the future.
Benefits of Life coaching / Self Reflection
Individuals who engage in a coaching relationship can expect to experience fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities, enhanced thinking and decision making skills, enhanced interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence in carrying out their chosen work and life roles. Consistent with a commitment to enhancing their personal effectiveness, they can also expect to see appreciable results in the areas of health, personal satisfaction with life and work, and the achievement of personally relevant goals
When can you opt for Life Coaching / Self Reflection?
- There is a gap in knowledge, skills, confidence, or resources
- There is a desire to accelerate results
- There is a need for a course correction in work or life due to a setback
- There is a lack of clarity, and there are choices to be made
- The individual is extremely successful, and success has started to become problematic
- Work and life are out of balance, and this is creating unwanted consequences
- One has not identified his or her core strengths and how best to leverage them
- The individual desires work and life to be simpler, less complicated
- There is a need and a desire to be better organized and more self-managing
Any challenge, problem or desire has the tendency to make our mind chaotic as it gets cluttered with several thoughts. As a result our priorities change and biased analysis predominates. This sends the person in the wrong direction. At this juncture, what one needs, the most is proper guidance to overcome the hurdles and challenges and ultimately achieve what one desires. People who have a proper understanding of spirituality or practice Vedanta are the ones who can offer valuable guidance to confused souls since they have a deeper understanding of the mind. It is really important to seek guidance from such people rather than relying on ourselves to make critical decisions in our life.
At Ojas we have professionals with expertise to help you sail smoothly through any crisis situation or make the right decision at crucial junctures in your life.